ThIS iS Mckell's blog! Something I want to say about this blog!^.^

Hi guys! I am Mckell Peh from 2 Respect. This is a blog for literature in cAse you do not know. Our lovely literature teacher is no other than Ms Malayana. I hope everyone will learn and benefit something from this literature blog! I also hope to do well in my literature which is my weakest subject so far. So let's learn and improve through this so-will-be wonderful blog together hahas! ^.^

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Unseen passages

Unseen passages is something that you cannot predict. So in order to score high for unseen passages firstly, you have to understand the passage. With a high level of understand you can answer the questions easily. Studying for unseen passages is not to just memorize examples from assessment blankly. The only way to study for unseen passages is to do more example and know the format to answer the question. Anything can just appear in unseen passages. So be prepared! 

No comments:

Post a Comment