ThIS iS Mckell's blog! Something I want to say about this blog!^.^

Hi guys! I am Mckell Peh from 2 Respect. This is a blog for literature in cAse you do not know. Our lovely literature teacher is no other than Ms Malayana. I hope everyone will learn and benefit something from this literature blog! I also hope to do well in my literature which is my weakest subject so far. So let's learn and improve through this so-will-be wonderful blog together hahas! ^.^

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Literature CINQUAIN reflections!

Subject
White and black
Reading ,checking and writing
Literature
This and example of a Cinquain. If u want to write like that you will have to learn the format which is like this, 1st line: Noun/topic, 2nd line: 2 Adjective, 3rd line: 3 gerunds, 4th line: 1 short complete sentence, 5th line: 1 synonym.
Now you know the format, there is more formats at (http://hrsbstaff.ednet.ns.ca/davidc/6c_files/Poem%20pics/cinquaindescrip.htm)
Cinquain is a quite interesting form of poems. I also think the Cinquain willam snakespeare wrote is indeed interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment