ThIS iS Mckell's blog! Something I want to say about this blog!^.^

Hi guys! I am Mckell Peh from 2 Respect. This is a blog for literature in cAse you do not know. Our lovely literature teacher is no other than Ms Malayana. I hope everyone will learn and benefit something from this literature blog! I also hope to do well in my literature which is my weakest subject so far. So let's learn and improve through this so-will-be wonderful blog together hahas! ^.^

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Miracles does happen!!!

Today question is: Has there ever been a time in your life when someone told you that something improbable would happen and it did? Did the fact that the even was "predicted" cause you to behave differently that you wouldKl have otherwise and make it more likely for the event to occur? Or did the event simply seem to occur without any assistance from you?
Recall what had happened and include your feelings when you heard the event predicted and when it occurred. ? Yes of course, something really happened as someone had said it. This is my story : one day when I was taking public transport to my organ lesson at sembawang station a complete stranger was on an mrt station waiting for the same train as me at marsiling mrt station wearing a white t-shirt I was also waiting for the train and so I stood beside him, this is when I realized that he was quite bulid up, tall and look angelic. As I was bored I took out my phone to check for messages this is the errie part the built up man suddenly talked and said,"Sigh, see what god has created mankind now these phone are part of teenagers and pollute in them. Hey young man, you wat is your favorite number tell me 3
Digit." "Emmm.. 229? Why?" i was confused why is someone asking me for 3 digit buy 3d maybe? I was wrong very wrong! "nice number eh. Better don't be late for your organ lesson! " just as his sentence ended the train arrived. As what everboby will do queue up at the train door side as we entered I witness the man stood near the door looking. I as usual went to find a seat when I found one and settled down I looked for the tall man but he was...was.. O where to be seen so out of curiosity I gave up my seat and went to search for that man but I gave up whenit reached the next mrt station, woodlands. I think he sort of look like an angel. Sorry for those who dislike or
do not believe in angel. The next next thing is really going to scare you. I in fact 229 for my psle
that year! I knewhe was an Angel in fact my angel, cool right . This really you can ask my mother about it I told her about it. Believe it or not is your own choice. It really happened! Seriously, I should have asked for higher marks like 295 nice but too late sad. But no
Matter what if we want to sorce well me must work hard and not always relie on such thing hope someone has the same experience as me hahas^.^ thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment